About Me and my services > Press Room > Articles
Planning is the base of a good trip. When you are in a foreign place, a small gaffe can cause anxiety and panic. So to avoid such a situation and avoid spoiling youíre long awaited family vacation, just be careful and plan the tour of Rome in advance.
What all do you need to plan properly. Make a checklist of the following and see whether they have been looked upon before starting on the trip.
* Research the internet well. So a comparative study of various tour companies and their offers. If you are on a short trip to Rome, then check the excursions in Rome.
* Once you have short listed a few companies, make a call and talk to them, judge how co operative they are. There are a few questions that need to have a clear cut answer before you decide to trust them with your precious holiday.
* Give them your specifications, time; number of people, date etc and then ask them for a detailed plan. See whether they have included more than the basic places or not.
* Tour of the Vatican should include Vatican museums, Vatican gardens, St. Peterís Basilica and the Vatican Sistine Chapel.
* Check whether they can make some changes in the program, if required, in the last minute. This will help you judge their flexibility.
* Make sure that you talk to the guide assigned to you. The conversation of the Vatican guide should be comprehensible to you. If you build a relation with the guide before, it is always helpful and you will feel more confident.