About Me and my services > Press Room > Articles
Vatican City tour is a thrill in itself. Splendid architecture, legacy of history and a spiritual solace all blended into one is the magnanimous Vatican City. Infact going by statistics, around 90% of the tourist who come here, have Vatican City tour as the prime priority of their Rome tour.
Vatican City is very interesting politically also, for it is the smallest sovereign country in the world. Vatican City is full to places to see, it is completely mesmerizing city. To name a few monuments to visit here-
* Vatican gardens are a true delight to see with uncountable varieties of flowers. It seems that if there is “heaven “some where on earth, it is here in Vatican garden.
* Vatican City has some of the world’s finest collection in Vatican museums. If you have time do visit petrino museum.
* Churches here are precious form of art, St Peter’s Basilica, Church of St Stephan, Sistine Chapel, Church of St Anne; all of them are worth seeing.
* For all those avid readers, Vatican City has a library where you can find rarest of rare books on religion, philosophy, theology and history. Have a look at the Apostolic Vatican Library.
* Places like Monument of St. Peter, St. Peter’s Square, St. Martha’s Palace, and Belvedere Palace are worth taking a walk and being a part of this historical place.